We are so thrilled that you are interested in Stillwater Log Jam! We are getting asked many questions and hope to answer at least some of them below!
- Do you have a schedule of events? Absolutely. Click here to see the full schedule.
- Will there be fireworks? No we will not have fireworks at Stillwater Log Jam. The City of Stillwater requested that there was not a 2nd fireworks display in July. Because they do a great job on the 4th and we agree!
- What time is the Parade? The parade starts at 1pm. The route is the same as the past parade except for one small change. The parade will detour slightly - turning off of Greeley onto Olive and then turning on Owens. This is instead of the parade going down Greeley to Myrtle and up to Owens. Other than that, the route is the same as you remember! Click here to see the parade route map.
- When will the Lumberjack Demonstrations be? Click here to see the Lumberjack schedule.
- Will I get to try out log rolling? Yes! The Lumberjack Camps are when spectators can try out the different lumberjack activities.
Do I need a ticket for music? We're selling $10 (2 for 1) in advance, $10/day of show tickets for the area in front of the stage with the best sound and sight lines. We're also making some limited hay bale seating available in this area. Kids under 12 are free!
Great! Where can I purchase tickets? Click here to purchase online or click here to see where you can purchase them in store.
- Where can I purchase buttons for the Medallion Hunt? At Lift Bridge Brewery, The Daily Grind, at the Talent Show & Ice Cream Social on 7/17/14 @ 4:30-7pm(ish) and at the event in our Info Booths.
- What are the Medallion Hunt Rules? The Medallion Hunt is for anyone! The Grand Prize will be awarded to the person who finds the medallion first. If you have purchased a button before finding the medallion, you win the full $600 prize. If you have not purchased a button you win $200 and we will donate $400 to the Washington County Historical Society. The first clue will be read during the talent contest starting at 4:30pm at the Washington County Historic Courthouse on Thursday, July 17, 2014. The 2nd & 3rd clue will be given at 1:00pm at the Warden's House on Friday and Saturday. The final clue will be read at 10am at the Warden's House on Sunday. Clues will be posted on Facebook and in the Stillwater Gazette. (please note: winners of the medallion hunt for Stillwater Log Jam are ineligible to win contests in the future. We reserved the right to deny entry/prizes to contests for any reason.)
- Will there be kids activities? Yes! Enjoy the entertainment up at Teddy Bear Park & a Story Time Trolley Ride (click here for schedule) We will have a giant water slide for $2/ride and a Bungee Trampoline for $7. There will also be activities in our info booths, etc...
We want everyone to have an enjoyable and safe experience at Stillwater Log Jam. Please help us ensure everyone’s security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules. Thank you and enjoy the Festival!
No coolers, No outside chairs or blankets for seating, No Glass bottles, No containerized or alcoholic beverages, No weapons of any kind, No fireworks or explosives, No squirt guns, No large or framed backpacks, No pets (except service animals), No unauthorized vendors allowed!